48 뷰
User Online status not working & keeps being auto logged out after short while
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
Hi,

I recently installed this cms on my web hosting but problem is when i log in my status shows up as Offline stll is there a way to fix this??

Also 2nd problem is when i click around after login like i click on forum then back home it has then logged me back out from my account idk why but it keeps doing that and i have no clue even tried it on another pc same problem there so is there a way to fix this aswell??

/Thanks
3 참가자
11 개
creativewild

17 과목, 53 개

참여자 기증자
읽지 않은 메시지
on your php host settings check if the system can write sessions, i had this issue before and endup being a problem with the sessions directory being used by php
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
which session directory are you referring to?

Also this cms is the only one that has these problems
creativewild

17 과목, 53 개

참여자 기증자
읽지 않은 메시지
can you check if you have a timezone set up on the php settings?
see if you have it setup, you can create a php file in the root of your host and add <?php phpinfo(); ?> and see if your timezone is set to your location/server location - basically it needs to have a valid time zone, otherwise can mess up the cookies which will result in a session expired even if you just logged in
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
is this it?

Timezone Databaseinternal

if so then thats also on UTC.

But also first main problem is also online status it remains offline on user even he/she is logged in.
creativewild

17 과목, 53 개

참여자 기증자
읽지 않은 메시지
do you have the website address to have a look?
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
but again this cms is only one having this problems

website is http://dewgamers.com
eResnova

17 과목, 875 개

참여자
읽지 않은 메시지
Hi ! :)

This error will be fixed on the next update ;).
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
Hi eResnova,

Okay when is next update coming?
eResnova

17 과목, 875 개

참여자
읽지 않은 메시지
No date to communicate for the moment ! :)
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
what a bummer since issue is annoying me alot that it keeps logging me out when i etc logged in and i click on forum then it logs me back out :/ so i hope to see update soon.
TseykSuli

2 과목, 12 개

읽지 않은 메시지
Hi, saw that 1.5 was released 2 days ago and i wonder does that update have the fixes that i need to solve my problems?